Website Design: dastechnologies
Guwahati : As the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2023 warm-up matches approach at the Assam Cricket Association (ACA) Stadium in Barsapara, the Deputy Commissioner of Police (Traffic) in Guwahati has issued important traffic regulations. These rules will be in effect on September 29, September 30, October 2, and October 3.
Notably, special consideration will be given to vulnerable road users such as children, students, women, senior citizens, and differently-abled individuals. Emergency vehicles like ambulances and fire tenders will have unrestricted access on these dates.
RESTRICTIONS ON THE MOVEMENT OF VEHICLES:
- Plying of commercial goods carrying vehicles of 4 wheels and above shall be restricted on NH-27 and NH-17 falling under Guwahati City from 9 AM to 12 Midnight on 29 and 30 September, 2023 and on 2 and 3 October, 2023
- Plying of commercial goods carrying vehicles of 3 wheels and above shall be restricted on AK Azad road and AK Dev road from 9 AM to 12 Midnight on 29 and 30 September. 2023 and on 2nd and 3 October, 2023
- A.K. Azad Road (Lakhra road) shall be one way from 11 AM on 29 and 30 September, 2023 and on 2d and 3 October, 2023.
- The vehicles shall be allowed to ply from Cycle Factory side towards Lakhra Chariali.
Vehicles shall not be allowed to enter from Lakhra Chariali except car pass holders for the match, school buses and emergency vehicles including ambulances, fire tenders etc.
- On 29th and 30 September, 2023 and on 2 and 3 October, 2023, Barsapara Road from
Barsapara Tiniali to Dhirenpara Tiniali shall be one way for vehicles with car passes.
Vehicles without car passes shall not be allowed to enter from Barsapara Tiniali except local residents.
There will be no entry of vehicles from Dhirenpara Tiniali towards Barsapara Stadium on Entry gate to the Barsapara Cricket Stadium on 29 and 30 September, 2023 and 2 and 3 October, 2023:
Gate No-1B This gate is earmarked for the invitees only with car passes. Will enter via A.K. Azad Road Barsapara Tiniali to Barsapara Stadium
There will be six (06) Gates for the entry of spectators –
- Gate No. 2 on Barsapara Road will enter via Barsapara Tiniali (AK Azad Road)
2 Gate No. 3 on R.G. Baruah Path will enter via Godrej Gali/Rolling Mill (AK Azad Road)
- Gate No. 4 on Rolling Mill Road will enter via Rolling Mill Tiniali (AK Azad Road)
- Gate No. 5 on Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Path
will enter via Raghunath Road, (AK Deb Road)
- Gate No. 6 on Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Path → will enter via Raghunath Road, (AK Deb Road)
- Gate No 7 on Barsapara road
Parking of vehicles
Coming via AK Deb Road-
- Champabati Field 2. Ganeshpara Field
- Datalpara Field
- Champabati Field to Garchuk Tinali (Single line road side parking in one side).
- Ambari Rangpathar Field. 6. PWD Field, Fatasil Ambari.
Coming via AK Azad Road-
- Lutuma Field
- Cycle Factory Field near Vishal marriage hall
- Lalganesh to Saukuchi bridge (Single line road side parking in one side). 4. Rolling mill parking field.
- Kalimandir Spring club field, Colony Bazar.