Three Elephants Died by Electric Shock near Guwahati Outskirts


Guwahati: In a sad incident, three elephants lost their lives after touching a high-power electric line on the edge of Guwahati. This happened early on Friday near a place of the Rani Tea Estate. This estate is in a village within the Kamrup rural area of Assam.

The elephants had come out of the nearby forest to find food. Unfortunately, they got electrocuted when they touched the electric wire.

Morning : Guwahati Schools Change Timings Due to Hot Weather

People from the Rani Forest Division reached the spot after local residents told them about the elephants. People in the area were very upset and unhappy about this incident. They even did some rituals to show respect for the elephants, which are considered important in Hindu stories.

Leave A Reply